Sunday 19 May 2013

Paramore Concert 2013!

HEYYY!
 I Just got STANDING tickets to Paramore in The 02 Dublin in September!! SOOO EXCITED! Its on September 2nd which is just when we start back school after the summer holidays but I don't care.. I am SO Happy! I've wanted to see Paramore for years, they're one of my favourite bands! I seriously can't wait!! I'm going with four of my friends! Absolutely crazyyyy, hurry up September, I have never wanted you to come faster!

If you haven't bought the new album yet- Go get it!



Today I went to the Omni Shopping Centre and went to Eddie Rockets with my bestiezz.  I bought these Sunnies in 'Dealz'. And some Ice Tea, yummy! Also I had a lot of sugar today so I was quite hyper taking these photo's!










Thank you,
Chloe x










No comments:

Post a Comment