Tuesday 24 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas and Christmas Playlist!

Hey!
 I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! This month went so fast but the past few days have gone so slow because I've wanted it to come and it's finally here! I asked for a surprise so I have no idea what to expect which makes it even more exciting I guess. I will definitely do a post on what I got before the end of the month and some outfit posts too. I've also been thinking about what New years resolutions I'm going to take on this time. Not that I ever stick to them but anyway! I'm so glad I've got all my Christmas shopping done too!

I thought I'd pick out a few of my favourite Christmas songs and some others I've been listening to recently and share them!


Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea is my absolute favourite Christmas song!
Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Christmas Time - The Darkness
War is Over - John Lennon
Last Christmas - Wham!               

   
Girl Afraid - The Smiths
Take me to Church - Hozier
Mystery Man - The Strypes
Messed up kids - Jake Bugg

Merry Christmas!
Chloe x



No comments:

Post a Comment