Friday 10 January 2014

Inspiration: Marina And The Diamonds

Hello!
 I'm thinking of starting a new thing where once a week I post about an inspirational person to me. I say once a week but I might get a bit excited and want to do more than one a week! So here is a start with Marina and the Diamonds. I've only recently began to like her but she is so pretty and I love her style. I love her hair blonde or brown. I think it's nice either way.

 

I don't know too much about her music because I don't really listen to her but I like a couple of songs. I really look to her for fashion inspiration. I think she has a unique style and it really suits her. She's quite girly and feminine but I love the photo of her below where she's in all black. She looks so different and gorgeous! The outfit is amazing…


Thank you!
Watch out for more of these posts soon!
Chloe x





No comments:

Post a Comment