Friday 26 December 2014

New Years Eve Outfit Ideas!

Hey Girls,
Since the new year is very soon, I wanted to create some looks to hopefully give you some inspiration! I used a website called polyvore to put these outfits together. I know people have different styles but these are just things I would wear!


This First outfit is the more dressy of the two. The sparkley skirt is the main focus and of course you need a bit of sparkle included in any new years outfit! The top is quite simple which I like and the bag adds a bit of texture and colour to the outfit. My favourite piece from the outfit are definitely the boots. I chose them just because I thought they were unexpected and comfortable. 
Top//Nordstrom (similar in Topshop)
Skirt//Maurices.com
Boots//Blackfive.com
Clutch//Moreislove.com



This outfit is a little bit more casual. If you're not about the glitter, metallics are are just as gorgeous & eye-catching. Usually I don't really like fur coats but I love this black one with the outfit! I think the hat and fur coat make the outfit very glam. Unfortunately, I lost trace of where everything is from but most of these are quite basic pieces that you could find in a lot of places. 

Comment which outfit is your favourite! 
What are you doing this new years?

Thanks for reading,
Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment