Sunday 4 January 2015

My Month In Pictures (100th post!)

Basically my whole Christmas break - Tea & Laptop
Hey!
 This is my 100th post,yay! This weekend I did work experience in a coffee shop called 'Cafe Java' in Sandymount. The staff were so lovely and all of them got along really well and were all so positive. I enjoyed myself a lot more than I thought I would! I mostly worked on the coffee machine and learned how to make americano's, latte's, cappacino's etc, but sometimes I would clean tables and all that jazz. I'm so glad I went there. It was a great experience and they said they would take me back during the summer!! So anyway here are some photo's from December! (I didn't take very many photo's). 

Town adventures with my friends
The Strypes gig which was amazing!
Party!
Another one 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chloe x










No comments:

Post a Comment