Wednesday 28 August 2013

At The Moment I'm..

WATCHING...


Daria. I know this show isn't exactly a very new show but I recently got netflix and found it on there so I began watching it. I really like it! 




 



WANTING...

A pair of Boyfriend Jeans. I bought a pair in river island a couple of months ago but ended up brining them back because they were quite expensive and I bought a top instead. But now I really want a pair because they're something different rather than wearing skinny jeans like I usually do.

                                                                                
                                                                



LISTENING TO...

Gangs. Gangs is a new Irish band. I recently heard them on a local radio station performing 'Crumbs in the bed' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diN5LHZsHY4) . I think its a great song and from this song my first impression was that they sounded a little bit like The Smiths, they even look a bit like them too, but that's only my opinion. Also, my next post will probably be on music as I have a lot of songs I like at the moment.

         

                       READING...

   Right now I am not reading anything because I want to get the book 'Star Girl' by Jerry Spinelli. I saw Carrie Fletcher on YouTube talking about a few of her favourite books in a recent video, and this one was included. Even though I'm not reading anything, the last book I read was called 'Paper Aeroplanes' by Dawn O'Porter. I thought it was such a great book. I read it while I was away in France and I couldn't put it down. 







FOLLOWING...


Kayla Hadlington. I follow her on Tumblr and I think she posts and re-blogs really cool pictures.So if you have tumblr, I recommend you follow her... http://kaylahadlington.tumblr.com. And also her blog:http://kaylahadlington.blogspot.ie.






WEARING...

My Army Jacket. This jacket is from Topshop. I got it around November of last year. It's a great jacket and its really warm with the fur in the winter. But for now since its still a bit warm, I have taken out the fur and rolled up the sleeves.



EXCITED FOR...


PARAMORE CONCERT 2013!! I'm going to see Paramore inthe 02 Dublin next monday and I'm so excited! They're one of my favourite bands and I haven't seen them live before so I'm counting down the days, yay!



 Thank you!
    Chloe x                               

  












No comments:

Post a Comment