Friday 23 August 2013

Outfit Of The Day! & Mini Haul

Yesterday I went back to school to sort out my timetable and things. I didn't really mind going in for an while to sort out that because you're not doing work..but to my surprise we had three classes! English, Irish and Maths..AND.. we got maths homework! Anyway on a more positive note, I went to town today and bought a few things so here's my outfit from yesterday after school and a mini haul from town!

Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Vans- Schuh





Mini Haul~



Wine Velvet Bow Hairband- Topshop, 12.50 euro.

Basic black Tshirt- Forever 21, 3.50 euro.


This is one of my new favourite dresses and even though summer is over, I'll find time to wear it!
21.75 euro, Forever 21.

Thank you!
Chloe x











No comments:

Post a Comment