Thursday 3 October 2013

40 Random facts about me!

1. I'm from Dublin, Ireland.
2. I'm 14 (15 in 4 days!).
3. I love fashion, music and animals.
4. My favourite colours are red, purple, white and black.
5. My hair is naturally curly.
6. I love patterned and knee/thigh high socks.
7. Dougie Poynter (Mcfly) is my celebrity crush.
8. I love red lipstick.
9. I have one brother, Daniel.
10. I love wearing skirts and dresses and do so most of the time.
11. Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons.
12. I like horror and comedy movies.
13. Tea and mince pies mean everything to me.
14. I don't think I give into peer pressure easily.
15. I have changed a lot in the past 2 years.
16. I've never broken any bones or been stung by a bee or wasp.
17. I'm more creative late at night when I should be sleeping.
18. I love watching old movies.
19. I cry at the titanic every time.
20. I can't take pills/tablets, they scare me.
21. I am so terrible at sports.
22. When I do eyeliner I think it feels unfinished without a flick.
23. I get too obsessed with bands.
24. I love New York and would love to live there.
25. Sometimes I prefer being alone and having time to myself
26. I get jealous and I wish I didn't.
27. Wayfarers are my favourite sunglasses.
28. My favourite flavour of ice cream is mint.
29. I enjoy making collages.
30. I don't like the feeling of my room being finished, I always like to add or change things.
31. I want a tattoo when I'm older.
32. I love going to vintage shops/markets but I hate the smell in them.
33. I think hummingbirds are the prettiest bird.
34. I'm very indecisive with some things.
35. I hate being late for things.
36. I love Halloween and Christmas.
37. My nana and I are really close.
38. I like most types of music except country and classical music.
39. I hate the feeling of moisturiser on my face.
40. I'd love to travel all around America.

Thank you,
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment