Wednesday 9 October 2013

Update: My Birthday, Halloween & more.

Hello!
 Sorry for the lack of posts lately. As you know my camera is broken and i'm hoping to get a new one this weekend as part of my birthday present. On Monday it was my birthday! I had really good day and got some really nice cards/presents. Last Friday, 7 of my friends planned a surprise party for me, thanks guys!!
 At the moment i'm trying to pick an idea for a halloween costume. I was thinking of being lady gaga when she's dressed as a skeleton in the 'Born this way' video. I'm not entirely sure yet.


~*~
My Surprise Party!


Day near the beach with Tara.
~*~

3 of my favourite songs at the moment..

Two door cinema club- Changing of the Seasons.


The Smiths - Some girls are bigger than others (live remastered).


The Neighbouhood - Sweater Weather.


Thank you!,
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment