Sunday 28 April 2013

Dublin Flea Market!


 Hellooo!
    This morning I got up early and went with Tara and Grace to the Dublin Flea Market. None of us had ever been there before but I found it on the internet a couple of weeks ago and thought it looked good. I wanted to buy a t-shirt but I didn't see one that I liked! Although, I did get 3 scary movies, yay!
I didn't have much time to take a photo this morning but here's a picture of my dress.

Also I bought this in hickey's to put on my shorts or maybe a top.

'Texas Chainsaw Massacre', 'The Ring' and 'Don't go into the attic' are the DVD's I got and they were only 1 euro each!








Tara in Forever21.

A Vintage Shop called 'Om Diva'. My mum told me about it and I now love it!


Eddie Rockets Oreo Milkshakes we got last week!

In my Nana's house!

                                       I got a packet of Lovehearts and this one said 'Grow up' and of course I thought of the Paramore song off the new album!!     

Three good songs that I like at the moment:





Thank you!
Chloe x














                       

                                   
                                                                 


                                   




















                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment