Monday 15 April 2013

Paramore Album & New Clothes!

Hellooo!
My laptop is still not working! :( So I probably won't post as often for the next while. And Also I will have to use the camera on my dads computer which isn't great. 

This past week or two I have bought a few things, including the new Paramore Album, yay! 

(Sorry about the reflection)
It's really good but quite different to their previous albums. The songs are a lot happier too.
My favorite songs on it at the moment are..
-Daydreaming
-Ain't it fun
-Last Hope
-Still into you
-One of those Crazy girls
-Interlude: I'm not angry anymore

Also I got Kerrang Magazine! 
It had 6 new Paramore posters which are now stuck up in my room!

-New Clothes-

Penny's/Primark Floral Sunglasses

'Fashionista' T-Shirt- Only

Khaki Green Studded belt- Zara

Shirt- Awear (on Sale)

                                          Floral Skinny Jeans- Vero Moda


Grey Denim Jacket (with leather sleeves)- River Island

Thank You!!,
Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment