Sunday 21 April 2013

New Denim Backpack!

Hello! 
 Today my mum and brother went to Dundrum Shopping centre. I didn't go because i'm supposed to be going to see Scary Movie 5. A while after Christmas, I had told my mam that I would really like a denim backpack/satchel. I couldn't find one anywhere! However today, my brother came home and surpised me with one from topshop! He bought it out of his own communion money which was only yesterday. I am so happy and I love it! I will probably pay him back though, because I feel bad that he paid 50 euro for it! I might put some badges or studs or something on it too! :)

It has a giraffe print on it :D
Here is the link: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=9945958&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=backpack&pageSize=200 


Thanks!
Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment