Wednesday 4 September 2013

ALL THINGS PARAMORE! Concert 2013 & D.I.Y Converse

Hey guys!
 On Monday night I went to see Paramore in the 02 Dublin! It was so amazing! I went with 4 of my friends. After School we went home, got ready and went straight to queue up outside at 5. We got in and stood from 6:30 until 8 when the support act came on. Paramore eventually came on at 9 and I literally screamed and sang along for the whole concert! They even brought up a fan to sing part of Misery Business! Definitely the best concert I've ever been to! I have to see them again soon! So if you're going to see them live anytime soon..you will love it!

The Setlist was:

Grow up
Fast in my car
That's what you get
Decode
Ignorance
Interlude: I'm not angry anymore
Now
Daydreaming
When it rains
Last Hope
Brick by boring brick
Interlude: Holiday
Crush Crush Crush
Ain't it fun
The Only Exception
In the Mourning/Landslide
Pressure
Misery Business

Encore:
Part 2
Interlude: Moving on
Still into you

My favourites live were: 'That's what you get', 'Ignorance', 'When it rains', 'In the mourning', 'Misery Business', 'Brick by boring brick', 'The only exception' and 'Ain't it fun'.

My Paramore T-Shirt!





A blurry picture of Hayley!



~~~~

D.I.Y CONVERSE

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to draw on my old white converse. I never really wore them very often so i wanted to do something to them. I tried bleaching off the heart but It didn't work and only faded it a bit. I drew paramore's 'RIOT' all over my converse and I think it looks pretty cool.

Before

After


Thank you! 
Chloe x


 







No comments:

Post a Comment