Saturday 21 September 2013

Another Music Update

Yes, It is another music update! Sorry for posting another but I have so many songs i'm loving at the moment and love sharing them! At the moment I really like The kooks and Panic! At the disco. I'm going to town this weekend with my mam to buy some new stuff. Hopefully I can do a little haul or something if I get anything. For now here are more songs you should listen to!..

 The Coronas - Grace, Don't wait!
Pixies - Where is my mind
Soundgarden - Black hole sun
The Kooks - Naive
Green Day - Know your enemy
Panic! At the disco - I write sins Not tragedies
Metallica - Nothing else matters
Zedd ft Hayley Williams - Stay the night
The Kooks - Ooh La
Panic! At the disco - But it's better if you do
Fall out boy - Pretty in Punk
The Kooks - Always where I need to be

My French teacher gave me a lend of this book because she was asking where we would like to live and I said New York and she happened to have this with her. It's a cool book and has maps, museums and places to visit.

Thank you!
Happy Saturday!
Chloe x







No comments:

Post a Comment