Thursday 12 September 2013

Dublin Fashion Festival '13

Hello!
 Last Sunday I went to town with my cousin. We went in to look for a debs dress for her and also to go to a mini fashion show in Brown Thomas as part of the Dublin Fashion Festival. It was on all weekend but I only went on sunday! It was good and we also got goodie bags..yay! Inside came a make-up wipe sample, taxi voucher, l'Oreal samples, Mini box of Special K, Vitamins (which were absolutely giant and I will never, ever eat one.) And also there was the 'New Galaxy Honeycomb Crunch' bar which was so nice! I thought it tasted like dairy milk's golden crisp bar but with galaxy chocolate instead!







Moschino Dress

Mischino Shirt

Goodie Bag

What was inside the goodie bag.


Display in Brown Thomas

Thanks,
Chloe x

                                       

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chloe,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete