Tuesday 5 March 2013

Fashion Inspiration!

Hello, again!
So a lot of my fashion inspiration comes from Celebrities, Tumblr & Just people I see when I'm in town. 
There is a girl that I see all over Tumblr all of the time and I could never find her name! But.. A while ago I found it and I'm not sure If this is her full name but  it's 'Lua P'. Every single thing that I've seen on her looks amazing and I love her style. I like the way she wears dark clothes and her bright hair just brings brightness to her outfits. Lua's Hair is possibly the nicest hair I have ever seen. It suits her so much. She wears amazing skirts, I love them all! She also has a great blog! I could post a million photo's of all the outfits that I love on her but here's some of them! :)







I love the skirt in this one!





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The two pictures below are probably my favourite. 


I absolutely love the grey coat she is wearing with this outfit, I think it goes so nicely with the rest of the outfit.

I like the skirt in this one and I like the way the white t-shirt looks with the rest of the outfit, It brings a bit of brightness into it.

Thank you!,
Chloe x





No comments:

Post a Comment