Saturday 9 March 2013

Rihanna's River Island Collection!

Hey!
This Morning I went to town with my mam. I had to change a pair of jeans and I decided to go and look at Rihanna's new collection in River Island. I honestly didn't find anything in particular that I loved because I didn't really get the chance to have a proper look at everything. From what I looked at most of the clothes were dark colours. There also was a lot of yellow pieces. Hopefully I will go back in soon! 
Here is a link to the collection: http://www.riverisland.com/women/rihanna-for-river-island-collection?icid=hp/prm1/img/wrihannacat 

  * * *

Girls Aloud Concert!

Next Saturday, March 16th, Is my Friend Sophie's birthday! Sophie and I are going to see Girls Aloud that night and I'm really excited! I don't listen to their music anymore but I loved them when I was younger so I'll know a lot of the songs, hopefully! I haven't been to a concert in a while, the last concert I was at was Mcfly,  who are one of my favourite bands! Their Concert was amazing! 


* * *

Songs I've had on repeat this past week!


  • Fool For Love- Stefy
  • Boys Don't Cry- The Cure
  • Sliver- Nirvana
  • Don't Save me- Haim
  • This Charming Man- The Smiths
  • Train in Vain- The Clash
  • Too Close for comfort- Mcfly
  • Plateau- Nirvana
  • Emergency- Paramore
  • Blackbird- The Beatles
  • Fluorescent Adolescent- Arctic Monkeys                                                             


                                                                      Thank you,
                                                                         Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment