Sunday 3 March 2013

Styling My Friends & OOTD's

Hellooo!
Today my friends came over and we were quite bored so they decided to let me dress them. We were in my house so we used my clothes, as much as I hate people wearing my clothes, I thought It would be fun! Ciara and Sophie are not really interested in fashion so I dressed them in very different outfits to the things
they usually wear.
                                             

         Ciara's outfit:
          Top: New look
          Skirt: Topshop
          Docs: Schuh 
             


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Sophie's outfit:                                                                   
                  Shirt: Forever21                                                                  
                  Skirt: Only                                                                           
                  Docs: Schuh                                                                      
                  Necklace: H&M 




More Photo's

                                           


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Saturday OOTD

T-Shirt: Dad's Top
Skirt: Stradvarius
Fishnet Tights: Forever21
Shoes: Schuh
Yellow Collar: 'De La Punc'

Sunday OOTD:
Jumper & Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Stradvarius
Shoes: Schuh




Thank you!
Chloe x



















No comments:

Post a Comment