Tuesday 5 March 2013

New Perfume!

Heyy! 
Today I got off school because there was a retreat and I didn't want to go so I spent the past week begging my mam to let me stay off! Luckily I did get to but I didn't do much today. I went to my nana's and then to McDonald's and got a McFlurry, yumm! My mams friend gave me a late Christmas present today. I wasn't expecting it but it was nice to wake up to a present! She bought me perfume. Its called 'Darling' By Kylie Minogue. I don't think It's a new one but it smells quite nice. I am terrible at explaining things especially perfumes so I'm not even going to try and explain the scent! 
Here are pictures from today! :)

McFlurry!

Kylie Minogue Perfume

I love the zebra print paper that it was wrapped in!



The Necklace that I wore today from H&M :)

Thanks for reading,
Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment