Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hair Dying & Vans

Heyy! 
Since around September, I've wanted to dye my hair but I was never sure exactly what colour. Last week my mam said she dosen't mind me dying it but I'm sure she won't let me do it anything more than dying it a bit lighter or darker. I really want purple hair but I don't think it would suit me. 
Here's a few hair colours that I would love but that most likely wouldn't look great on my curly hair!

                                   


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                                                 Vans Sk8 Hi Platform

I recently saw lots of pictures of these shoes on people and I absolutely love them! 
Hayley Williams also wore them during 'Soundwave' and they look awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment