Thursday 14 February 2013

Celebrity Style 

Hello! Today was valentines day, and no I didn't get a card but I don't like valentines day anyways. My friend Tara and I went for quite a long walk in the dark and that was fun! So right now I was going to show you some of my 'Style icons' I suppose you could call them. Personally I can't stick to one style that I like because I love different things on different people! 

#1 Frankie Sandford 
I love Frankie's clothes and I think she dresses nice and I think it suits her. And her hair is so amazing!
   

#2 Hayley Williams
First of all, I adore Paramore. I think Hayley really has her own style and she looks great! Also I love her skirt in the first picure! 


#3 Rihanna
I think Rihanna wears denim on denim so well. She is a huge style icon at the moment.



Thanks guys, Hope you had a great valentines day! I'll probably do an update on this soon. 
Thank you, 
Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment