Monday 11 February 2013

Vintage Shopping!

Hi, it's Chloe! 
 So sorry I haven't posted in a while, It's my friends birthday today and I've been out shopping the past 3 days looking for presents! She's having a party and sleepover tomorrow, it should be great fun! Today I was in town going shopping for vintage clothes from the 60's because I have to model for a project my mam is doing. She has to style an outfit from an era, she chose the 60's. Also I'm definitey not a model but my mam asked me just to model the clothes for the project. I think that the photo's are going to be taken in a warehouse next sunday! We went to a good few shops searching for 60's inspired things. One of the shops we went to was called 'Harlequinn'. It was a very nice shop and they had nice shorts and denim jackets I thought! 

  Another shop we went to was called 'De La Punc'. It had a lot of nice things in there and my mam ended up buying a yellow collar for the outfit. They had a lot of one-off pieces there too. The woman that worked in the shop was really nice and she said that she had designed some of the clothes in there.

The next shop we went to, which i'm not sure the name of,was in George's arcade, if you're from dublin you might know where that is. This shop was probably my favourite. It had a huge selection of tights, socks, bags  & hats. I love socks with fun prints and colours and I love knee high ones too! 

Also today I was in 'Fresh' which is a shop in Temple Bar, I got some silver studs there which I was thinking of adding on to my shorts or one of my skirts.
I will try put some pictures up from the 'photoshoot' next week!

Thanks!
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment