Friday 15 February 2013

Party! & OOTD

Hello people! 
I know it's a bit late but on Tuesday, I went to my friend Tara's house for her party & sleepover It was great fun we also went to a restaraunt called 'Casa Pasta' for dinner which was so nice, I split a pizza with my friend! The next day we also went into town but everyone was so tired and we didn't stay in there for very long.

OOTD

This was my outfit that I wore to the party and yes I know I make weird faces in my photo's but that's because I am very weird haha. Oh yeah and sorry about the camera it's not the best because I lost my other camera which i'm currently looking for and I have to use my laptop instead.

Top- Urban Outfitters
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Studded Belt- Pennys/Primark
Sparkly Bracelet- Forever 21
Lace tights- Forever 21
Doc Martens- Schuh


Thank you!!
Chloe x





No comments:

Post a Comment