Wednesday 6 February 2013

Movies!

Hey guys! I'm a big horror movie fan and love basically everything scary. I'm going to show you some of my favourite movies. I have way to many movies that I love so i'll show a few! Not all of these are scary movies by the way!
Thank you, 
Chloe x

                                                                          The Shining
                                                                              

                   
                                                                       Incidious
                                                                          


Woman in black



Nancy Drew



School of Rock



My Girl






                                                                        Mean Girls




Wild Child











No comments:

Post a Comment