Monday 25 February 2013

My Weekend

Helllo!
On Friday after school a few of my friends and I went shopping in the 'Omni' which is a shopping centre and to Eddie rockets! I got an Oreo Milkshake and chips. They were really nice! Ciara and Tara ended up putting sugar on their chips instead of salt! I think it was a really good day. I bought a pair of socks! We also bought mustaches and walked around with them on! I didn't get to take any pictures because I forgot my camera that day so I'm using some of my friends photo's!

 

On Saturday I went into town and bought A pair of jeans in river island which I wasn't sure If I liked so I brought them back & I also bought a shirt from Penny's/Primark! 
On Saturday evening Tara and I went to see 'Mama' I thought it was really good. It wasn't very scary in my opinion but it was still good. 


My Shirt from Penny's/Primark


Thank you,
Chloe x



















No comments:

Post a Comment