Sunday 3 February 2013

Tumblr

Hey guys, I decided to a quick post with some of my favourite outfits from Tumblr!
All of these photos are obviously from Tumblr but i'm not sure who exactly owns them. 


 This is the first outfit I love. I like the wet-look of the skirt and I'm in love with creepers, I think they look amazing on other people but I don't think they would look as good on me! I think the go great with this outfit and I think it's quite a simple enough outfit.



This outfit is quite casual. I love the colour of the hat with the outfit. 

This is the final one that i'm going to give my opinion on. First of all I love this girls hair, I think it's so nice! I love her hat and the studs on the denim jacket I think just make the outfit alot more interesting.


If you would like to follow my tumblr, please do!

Thank you,
Chloe x



No comments:

Post a Comment