Sunday 17 February 2013

My weekend

Hellooo! 
Well I had a busy enough weekend. On Friday I went to McDonalds with two of my friends, Tara and Grace, then later on Tara came back and we watched Paranormal activity 2. I love scary movies and never had anyone to watch them with so thank you for liking them too Tara! haha, I don't think the movie was scary at all, there wasn't even a one part that frightened me. It took ages to get into the 'scary' bits too. This has nothing to do with the story of the movie but the daughter's bedroom was awesome! 

 On Saturday, I went to my friend Sophie's house. We decided to have a picnic which was a very silly idea considering that it was freezing outside. We went to spar down the road and bought some chocolate and stuff, then went back and made a drink with a mix of Cranberry juice, Apple juice & Orange juice. It was acctually nice! 

Me & Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment