Sunday 17 February 2013

The Photoshoot

Hey! 
Today I had to do a photoshoot for my mam in LA Acadamy because she is doing a 'Fashion Styling' course. It was really fun but I had to wake up at 8:30 on my last day before the end of my mid-term! We got to the studio at 10 and we got the pictures taken around 12. It took about 40 mintues for them to do my hair and make-up and then I got dressed. For the photoshoot all of the people doing the course had to put together and outfit inspired by any era. My mam chose the 60's. After the photoshoot we were going to go Captain Americas which is the best restaraunt ever! But my dad was running late getting into town so we had to go to a small cafe. 

Against the Marliyn Monroe wallpaper!



Picture of Audrey Hepburn on the wall!

'Behind the scenes'
Make-up and Hair!

Other Girls getting their hair done!

Thank you, 
Chloe x





No comments:

Post a Comment